Vail Vent-Free Fireplace with Slope Glaze Burner, Premium 36 Intermittent Pilot with On/Off Switch VFPA36BP70L
The timeless matte black finish of the Empire Premium Vail Ventless Gas Fireplace - 36" gives it the flexibility to fit with any style home decor. Choose between a five piece or six piece realistic log set to beautifully frame your fires. Select a Millivolt, an Intermittent Pilot, or a Hydraulic Thermostat ignition so that you can control your fires the way you want. The Millivolt and Intermittent Pilot ignitions offer more remote control options while the Hydraulic Thermostat allows you to adjust the heat output of your fireplace. Each ignition choice allows you to add a blower that can maximize the heat produced by your unit giving you optimum comfort.
The Empire Premium Vail Ventless Gas Fireplace - 36" is made in the United States and can produce up to 36,000 BTUs keeping you and your family snug as a bug on chilly nights. Give your fireplace a traditional feel by adding a rustic aged brick or a stacked limestone liner. Multiple decorative front options are available so that you can give your fireplace a truly unique style. You are going to love showing your new fireplace to your family and friends!
- Intermittent Pilot, Millivolt and Hydraulic Thermostat ignitions are available
- Can produce up to 36,000 BTUs
- Made in the USA
- Type: Vent Free
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Vent Free
- Certifications: ANSI Z21.11.2 | UL Listed | CSA Certified
- Ignition: Intermittent Pilot Ignition | Millivolt | Hydraulic Thermostat
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 39 5/8"
- Overall Depth: 17 3/8"
- Overall Height: 37 11/16"
- Maximum Heat Output: 36,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 36"
- Firebox Depth: 16 15/16"
- Firebox Height: 34 11/16"
- Viewing Width: 17 1/4"
- Viewing Height: 21 15/16"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Efficiency: 0.99
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 106 lbs. | 111 lbs.
• An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 6,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bathroom.
• An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.