Vail Vent-Free Fireplace with Slope Glaze Burner, Premium 32 Millivolt with On/Off Switch VFPA32BP30L
The Empire Premium Vail Ventless Gas Fireplace - 32" includes an outer frame, louvers, and hood all featuring a matte black finish allowing this unit to blend in with any home decor style. Choose between a five piece or 6 piece realistic log set to beautifully frame your fires. Choose between a Millivolt, Intermittent Pilot, and Hydraulic Thermostat ignitions are available. The Millivolt and Intermittent Pilot ignitions offer more remote control options while the Hydraulic Thermostat allows you to control the heat output of your fireplace. Each ignition choice allows you to add a blower that can maximize the heat produced by your unit giving you optimum comfort.
The Empire Premium Vail Ventless Gas Fireplace - 32" is made in the United States and can produce up to 32,000 BTUs keeping you and your guests cozy and warm on chilly nights. Give your fireplace a traditional feel by adding a rustic aged brick or a stacked limestone liner. Multiple decorative front options are available so that you can give your fireplace a truly unique style. You are going to love showing your new fireplace to your family and friends!
- Intermittent Pilot, Millivolt and Hydraulic Thermostat ignitions are available
- Can produce up to 32,000 BTUs
- Made in the USA
- Type: Vent Free
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Vent Free
- Certifications: ANSI Z21.11.2 | UL Listed | CSA Certified
- Ignition: Intermittent Pilot Ignition | Millivolt | Hydraulic Thermostat
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 34"
- Overall Depth: 17 3/8"
- Overall Height: 35 3/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 32,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 31"
- Firebox Depth: 17 3/8"
- Firebox Height: 22 7/8"
- Viewing Width: 21 3/8"
- Viewing Height: 19 15/16"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Efficiency: 0.99
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 96 lbs. | 98 lbs.
• An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 6,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bathroom.
• An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.