Tempest Lantern - Electric Ignition LP 94900757
The Tempest Lantern by Travis Industries is distinctively unique when it comes to outdoor torches. It is made from high quality stainless steel and can output up to 20k BTU. There are various mounting methods to choose from depending on your application. The electronic ignition model is controlled by a wall switch while the manual ignition has an easy access control panel right on the front of the torch.
Tempest Torch Features & Specifications:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition
- Maximum BTUs: 20,000 Max
- Inlet Gas Pressure Limit: 0.5 psi
- Torch Head Height: 22"
- Torch Head Diameter: 8 7/8"
- Glass: Tempered
- Safety: Automatic Gas Shutoff Valve
- Weather: Lighting Port for Positive Ignition in Wet Weather
See the list below for important details on all of the different mounting methods. If you are going to mount these torches to your deck we highly recommend getting the full deck mounting kit. The kit provides the deck mount base and cover which hides the base with detailed trim so that the screws cannot be seen.
- 11" High
- For installation on raised pillar or pedestal
- 17 1/2" in length
- Compatible with all torch heads
- Includes 1/2" flex with shut off valve
Deck Mount Post & Base
- 69" High
- Includes 1/2" flex line and post base
- Does not include post base cover
In Ground Post
- 93" High
- Should be buried 30" in the ground
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.