Condensed Return Process
At Discount Fireplace Outlet, we strive to provide you with the best quality products at low prices. As our customer, your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you are unsatisfied with any of the products you purchase from Discount Fireplace Outlet, you are able to return the product for a full refund (**see Full Return Policy for Conditions**). We provide a 30 Day Limited Money Back Guarantee return policy. All we ask is that you pay for the return shipping. Here is how to start the process of returning an item:
- Contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of receiving your item through our Contact Page or call 314-581-0758. Please keep in mind you will receive a response during normal business hours, Monday-Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Central Standard Time.
- We will send you a Simple Return Form. Once complete, we will issue an RMA number. This will enable you to track your return. Once you receive your RMA number, you will be sent a prepaid label to ship your item back. Please note: The return shipping fee will be deduced from the credit of your return.
- Once the item has been shipped back to Discount Fireplace Outlet, it will be inspected. As long as the item is in new/unused condition, the refund will be issued.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for the refund to take effect once the order arrives back to the warehouse.
Full Return Policy
What is your return policy? We provide 30 Day Limited Money Back Guarantee. This simple return policy allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Please note that made to order items and custom made items are not eligible to return for any reason. You must follow the Condensed Returns Process. All returns must be arranged by Discount Fireplace Outlet Customer Service Department and be assigned an RMA number. Upon returning, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
What if the return was due by an error made by Discount Fireplace Outlet? We understand mistakes happen. We will refund you 100% including shipping costs if you are returning a product due to an error made by DFO such as:
- Product defect or damage
- We will work with you to repair the product; if the repair is not possible, we will send you a replacement.
- Order error
Why was my return refused? While Discount Fireplace Outlet, tries to ensure 100% satisfaction of all of their customers, Discount Fireplace Outlet reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not originally specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging. *DFO highly encourages the customer to purchase shipping insurance in order to protect yourself from this situation. If the item was damaged, you may file a claim with your shipping company*
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in new and resalable condition.
What if I am returning the product through a Freight service? We will require a photo of the item (All four sides) as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
How should I return my item? Please ensure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
When will I receive a credit on my account? Once Discount Fireplace Outlet receives the return, inspects it to ensure acceptable condition, credit will be applied to the original form of payment. The credit should be visible within 3-5 days, however will vary based on credit card companies. Please allow 1-2 weeks for DFO to process return prior to the credit being applied to your account.
Damaged Merchandise/Missing Parts
Customers must inspect their products upon delivery while maintaining the original packaging until the product is deemed satisfactory. If the product is damaged or parts are missing, please contact GDTY Customer Service Department within 24 hours from the date of delivery. After 24hours, the product cannot be reported as damaged or missing and CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Grills Direct to You and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Discount Fireplace Outlet a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Discount Fireplace Outlet reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Discount Fireplace Outlet to You express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Discount Fireplace Outlet nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. Discount Fireplace Outlet including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Discount Fireplace Outlet from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Discount Fireplace Outlet is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Discount Fireplace Outlet is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Discount Fireplace Outlet and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12.Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Missouri for the resolution of any disputes.