ISOKERN MAGNUM 60" WOOD BURNING FIREBOX 82060
Take your fireplace to new heights with Isokern’s Magnum Series.
Available Sizes: 28 • 36 • 42 • 48 • 60 • 72
Isokern Selection Guide for Magnum Series Fireplaces 60" & 72"
1. Order your 60" or 72" Fireplace (Note: No Fire-Lite Option is available on the 60" & 72")
2. Order 2 Buckets of Isokern Mortar (MP50)
3. Order your Firebrick. You will have to decide on Color of the Firebrick, Pattern of the Firebrick Wall and Size of Firebrick
Colors: Cream or Red Note: "Other Colors available on Request"
Pattern: Running Bond, Herringbone, Basket Weave or Stack Bond
Size of Firebrick: Full Brick (9" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/2") or Split Brick (9" 4 1/2" x 1 1/4") or Soap Brick (9" x 2" x 1 1/4")
The Magnum 60" & 72" must have 4" of Firebrick on the sides or two layers Firebrick.
Note: See Firebrick Section for Qty's for each Fireplace and Patterns
Order Qty 1 bucket of Iso-Set Firebrick Mortar
4. Order Two Stainless Steel Outside Air Kits (50002-4)
6. Choose your Fireplace Damper in either a Cast Iron Damper 60" or 72" (Preferred) or if using metal fluing you can use an Anchor Plate with a Built in Damper
NOTE: This is a double Fluing system so you would need two Anchor Plates with Dampers if using Metal Pipe.
7. What Venting will you choose to use, Isokern DM54 Dual Modular Chimney, Air Cooled or Class A Insulated ECO-Steel or ECO-Steel + Metal Flue
NOTE: It is highly recommended in a colder climate on an outside wall that you use the DM54 Chimney or Insulated Class A Chimney.
8. If you use the DM54 Chimney determine your height and offsets if any. You will need two 6" (70003)Starter section to get the flue going. You need to have an equal amount
of Outer Sections (45433) and Inner Sections (70235) of Pipe. If there is going to be brick on the outside going through the roof you will need a brick ledge (40111)
Choose your Cap on the top outside Chimney, Small Cap for Stucco (40322) or Large Cap for Brick (40323)
Choose your Iso-Cap with Spark Arrestor if needed: Stainless Steel (50001), Black Galvanized (50004) or Copper (50006)
Note: This is a Double Flue System so you must order 2 sets of everything. Maximum Height on the DM54 Chimney is 22' otherwise you will need to contact a structural Engineer.
Note: You will need one Bucket of Isokern Mortar (MP50) for each 12' of DM54 Chimney
If you are using Metal Flue, you must choose two Anchor Plates without a Damper if using a 60" or 72" Cast Iron Damper or two Anchor Plates with a Damper, Lengths of Pipe,
***Note: On the 60" and 72" Units Only you must make the walls a minimum of 4" thick on both sides with Firebrick