Empire Comfort Systems
HearthRite Vent-Free Infrared Heaters Thermostat, 17,100 Btu, Propane HRW17TL
Frequently bought together:
HearthRite Radiant Heaters warm rooms similar to the way the sun warms up a space. Vent free gas heaters operate at 99.9% efficiency - no heat is lost through a vent or flue. Gas heaters also continue to heat without electricity so you will stay comfortably warm during a power failure. The Hearthrite 17100 BTU heater includes an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) that shuts off the heater before the oxygen drops to an unsafe level. This model is thermostatically controlled.
- Every heater is test-fired at the factory
- Wall mount is standard. Optional floor stand is available
The Hearthrite HRW17TL is available in Liquid Propane model only. It is an infrared, vent free heater with thermostatic control in a white finish.
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required. Models using Propane Gas must be operated with a 100 lb or larger tank and an external regulator with an output of 11 - 14" WC must be used. Repairs must be done by a qualified service contractor. Use only in compliance with local codes.
Vent-Free Products Cannot Be Shipped To The State Of California.
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane (LP)
- Heating BTUs:17100
- AFUE Efficiency %:99.9%
- Control Type:Thermostatic
- Number of Control Settings:Thermostatic
- Ignition Type:Standing Pilot
- Floor Stand Kit:Optional
- Wall Mounting Kit:Included
- Gas Connection Size:3/8"
- Inlet Gas Pressure (Min.):11"
- Inlet Gas Pressure (Max.):14"
- Flame Type:Infrared/Radiant
- Width (in.):19.84
- Depth (in.):7.44
- Height (in.):23
- Net Weight (lbs.):18.3
- Certifications:AHRI, Design Certified
- Parts Warranty:3 Years
- Labor Warranty:3 Years
• An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 6,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bathroom.
• An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.