Empire Comfort Systems
HearthRite Vent-Free Infrared Heaters Manual control, 25,000 Btu, Propane HRW25ML
Frequently bought together:
Like sunlight through a window, HearthRite Radiant Heaters bring warmth into the room. Operating at 99.9% efficiency, these heaters will keep on heating even without electrical power. Completely safe, the Oxygen Depletion Sensor shuts off the heater before the oxygen drops to an unsafe level.
- Push-button piezo-ignition and standing pilot
- Heats even when electric power fails
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor shuts off heater before oxygen drops to unsafe level
- Every heater is test-fired at the factory to check ODS
- Wall mount is standard. Optional floor stand is available.
- 99% AFUE Efficiency
The HRW25ML is available in new white finish in Liquid Propane only - blower and floor stand available separately (coming soon!). It is also available with thermostatic controls (HRW25TL).
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required. Models using Propane Gas must be operated with a 100 lb or larger tank and an external regulator with an output of 11 - 14" WC must be used. Repairs must be done by a qualified service contractor. Use only in compliance with local codes.
Vent-Free Products Cannot Be Shipped To The State Of California.
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane (LP)
- Heating BTUs:25000
- AFUE Efficiency %:99.9%
- Control Type:Manual
- Number of Control Settings:3
- Ignition Type:Standing Pilot
- Floor Stand Kit:Optional
- Wall Mounting Kit:Included
- Gas Connection Size:3/8"
- Inlet Gas Pressure (Min.):11"
- Inlet Gas Pressure (Max.):14"
- Flame Type:Infrared/Radiant
- Width (in.):19.84
- Depth (in.):7.44
- Height (in.):23
- Net Weight (lbs.):25.6
- Certifications:AHRI, Design Certified
- Parts Warranty:3 Years
- Labor Warranty:
• An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 6,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bathroom.
• An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.